Vicki has extensive experience in the property field and assists her clients to manage their property portfolios. Her broad client base includes major corporates as owners, tenants, and landlords.
Vicki’s areas of expertise include acquisition and disposal of property, commercial, industrial and retail leasing, corporate real estate, property development, property advice to the transport industry, subdivision and body corporate advice and property related merger and acquisition and float work (including due diligence and transaction implementation).
Vicki has long standing relationships with her clients including more than 15 years' experience acting for the Toll Holdings Group. Vicki’s clients appreciate her commercial and common sense advice and hands on approach.
Industrial Commercial and Retail Leasing
- Preparation and negotiation of complex Agreements for Lease and Leases of industrial, retail and commercial premises.
- Assisting corporate clients with management of property portfolios.
- Preparation of standard documents for tenants including policy manuals.
- Preparation of standard office and retail leases for CBD office buildings.
- Acting for shopping centre owners and preparation of standard retail leases and associated documents.
- Acting for owners of mixed use development in relation to retail and commercial leasing.
- Advising in relation to lease disputes including in relation to rent reviews and make good obligations.
Acquisitions and Disposals
- Acting on numerous acquisitions and disposals including due diligence and advising on related issues, eg environmental issues, FIRB approvals, rental guarantees etc.
- Advising corporate clients in relation to sale and lease back arrangements and implementing resulting strategies.
- Advising clients in relation to sale and fund through structures and preparing and negotiating documentation.
- Acting for the Toll Group in relation to their substantial owned and leased property portfolio including sales and dispositions, developments, leases and lease disputes, sale and leaseback arrangements, environmental and planning advice.
- Acting for Toll Group on a recent $95m sale and fund through transaction in Queensland involving complex stamp duty and Queensland Building Act issues.
- Acting for Asciano in relation to their property portfolio including the leasing and development of the Perth Freight Terminal.
- Previously acted for Toll Geelong Port in relation to their property holdings at the Ports of Geelong and Hastings.
- Negotiating leases and licences with VicTrack.
- Negotiating complex agreements for lease and leases of airport land with various Airport Authorities around Australia.
- Industrial development including business parks and airport land.
- Commercial development including multi storey office buildings, shopping centres and mixed use developments.
- Residential development including multi-storey off the plan apartments.
- Advising on and documenting joint venture agreements and development management agreements.