Tracy is the National Chair of the Insolvency & Restructuring Group. She is a member of Osler’s Operations Committee. She practises corporate and commercial law with an emphasis on corporate recapitalizations, reorganizations, and restructurings and related transactions including acquisitions and divestitures. She has extensive experience in complex cross-border restructurings and insolvencies. She advises major debtor corporations, boards, lending syndicates, bondholders and private equity sponsors. She also regularly advises court officers. Tracy presents and writes on various commercial matters.
- League Assets Corp., acting for PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc. as Monitor, in connection with League’s restructuring under the CCAA.
- Montreal, Maine & Atlantic Canada Co., acting for Irving Oil, in connection with MM&A’s restructuring under the CCAA.
- Homburg Invest Inc. in connection with its restructuring under the CCAA.
- HSH Nordbank as agent to the senior lending syndicate in the CCAA and receivership of Skypower Corp.
- Maple Leaf Foods in connection with its acquisition of The Puratone Corporation and Paradigm Farms Inc.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc. in connection with the receivership of Northern Sawmills Inc. and Atikokan Forest Products Ltd. and Cover-All Holding Corp.
- Crystal Financial, LLC in connection with its loan facility to Petrowest Energy Services Trust.
- FTI Consulting, Inc. as Monitor of Renin Corp.
- Versa Capital in connection with its DIP loan to and acquisition of Bowe +Bell & Howell in CCAA and Chapter 11 proceedings.
- Blockbuster Canada Co. in connection with the restructuring of its Canadian operations.
- Canwest Global Communications in connection with its refinancing, CCAA restructuring and sale of its broadcast and newspaper businesses.
- General Motors of Canada in its successful out of court restructuring in Canada.