She represents companies in a variety of industries, including health care, corrections, banking, airlines, hospitality and retail.
Tracey's specialty is complex litigation and trial work. She has successfully tried numerous cases for clients and been lead defense attorney in multi-plaintiff discrimination lawsuits in Florida. Tracey also has significant experience in executive level employment contract disputes, trade secret and whistle-blower suits.
While Tracey can and routinely does try cases for our clients, she prides herself on finding the best solution for her clients, whether that solution is a favorable settlement or defending a case through a successful jury verdict at trial. Tracey is as comfortable trying a case as she is helping clients avoid a trial in the first place through sound counseling and advice on contract negotiations, mergers/acquisitions and day-to-day employment issues.
- Defended a national staffing company in jury trial of a retaliation case.
- Represented a hospital in a multi-count complex sexual harassment, retaliation and tort claim through trial.
- Represented numerous corrections industry clients in Florida against race, retaliation, whistle-blower and harassment claims.
- Represented nationwide healthcare client in state court in Las Vegas, Nevada on a 15-count complaint.
- Served as lead defense counsel in 15-plaintiff race, retaliation, and collective FLSA action for national client.
- Defended two collective actions for tip credit issues in the airline industry with Railway Labor Act issues.
Court Admissions — U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida