Tom Simonis has a broad corporate, commercial and tax practice with substantial experience in the areas of mergers and acquisitions; domestic and foreign joint ventures; planning for the privately held business and its owners; distribution, supply and other commercial contracts; and a wide variety of general corporate and tax matters. Mr. Simonis also is a certified public accountant. His experience includes:
- Representing both buyers and sellers in numerous acquisition, divestiture and joint venture transactions.
- Assisting privately held businesses with buy-sell agreements and other succession matters.
- Regularly advising businesses in general corporate, commercial and tax matters.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1981
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 1981
- U.S. Tax Court, 1981