- Represented Organizers in forming de novo banks;
- Represented financial institutions in all areas of state and federal regulatory and business matters, including asset purchases and sales, mergers and acquisitions, compliance, privacy and corporate governance;
- Represented licensed lenders and other lenders dealing with enforcement issues in front of the New Hampshire banking department;
- Actively participated in committee re-codifying the New Hampshire banking statutes;
- Appointed to commission to study and make recommendations on New Hampshire foreclosure laws;
- Represented a charitable trust with a national presence in all areas of activity in New Hampshire, including with regard to changed circumstances, disposition of assets, and quieting title.