Steve Emerick’s practice is focused on corporate finance, securities and business transactions for companies in a broad range of industries, including semiconductor technology, biotechnology, medical devices, information technology, airlines, manufacturing and financial services. Mr. Emerick’s experience includes:
- Representing domestic and foreign issuers in connection with public and private offerings of debt and equity securities, including initial public offerings, secondary offerings, and Rule 144A debt and convertible debt offerings.
- Representing domestic and foreign issuers in connection with SEC periodic reporting and regulatory compliance.
- Assisting domestic and foreign issuers in implementing corporate governance reforms to comply with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
- Representing buyers and sellers in public and private merger and acquisition transactions.
- Representing businesses and investors, including licensed Small Business Investment Companies, in venture capital investments.
- Representing airlines in aircraft finance and leasing transactions, including single investor, leveraged and cross border transactions, and representing buyers and sellers in aircraft transactions.
- Representing bank and captive and independent leasing company lessors in equipment leasing transactions.