He has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America ( since 2006), as a Top Lawyer by the South Florida Legal Guide, and as a Florida Super Lawyer. He is also AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell. He is the 2009 recipient of the prestigious Carlos J. Arboleya Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Leadership Miami award.
As a trial lawyer, Mr. Eisenberg has tried various matters to verdict, including the successful defense of a three-month federal court theft of trade secrets jury case. Mr. Eisenberg is an American Arbitration Association-certified arbitrator, and arbitrates cases related to commercial, construction, and entertainment law. He also serves as a mediator in various matters. He began his legal career as a law clerk to The Honorable Lenore Nesbitt of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Trade Secrets & Unfair Competition
- Entertainment Law
- Non-Compete Agreements
Mr. Eisenberg received his Juris Doctorate from the University Of Miami School Of Law, cum laude.While at the University of Miami, he was in the University of Miami Law Review, the Moot Court Board and the Bar & Gavel Honor Society. He received his B.A. in English from the University of Miami in 1981. Mr. Eisenberg is admitted to the Florida Bar, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, and all of Florida’s United States District Courts.
- Obtained judgment in favor of defendant after three month federal court theft of trade secrets jury trial
- Obtained summary judgment and attorneys' fee award in trademark infringement case on behalf of entity in real estate education industry
- Obtained preliminary injuction in favor of medical device manufacturer enforcing non compete clause
- Retained to and succesfully overturned default and ensuing judgment on appeal in Fourth District Court of Appeals
- Succesfully blocked class certification in case brought against insurance company alleging failure to honor claims
- Represented software manufacturer in nine year copyright infringement action
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of entity in construction industry, sued for wrongful termination in retaliation for filing of workers compensation claim
- Represented personal manager in breach of pesonal management contract against recording artist