Steve Gruendel regularly represents banks and other financial institutions in connection with bankruptcy and workout situations involving troubled credits. His clients include national and regional financial institutions that are lenders at all levels of a distressed company’s capital structure – including senior secured lenders, second-lien lenders and subordinated lenders. He often represents administrative agents and collateral agents for syndicated credit facilities in workouts and bankruptcies.
- Hiring Member, Moore & Van Allen
- Guest lecturer at Charlotte School of Law.
- Former Chair, Silent Partners Program for the Mecklenburg County Bar
- Coach, pop-warner football, boys and girls basketball
- Member, Yale Club of Charlotte
- Former law clerk to Hon. Edward F. Harrington, United States District Judge (D. Mass.)