Skott Smith brings considerable experience to his clients in the areas of retail, office and mixed-use development, leasing and financing. In this capacity, Mr. Smith assists developers, owners, tenants, lenders, and investors in a variety of transactions:
- He recently handled the development of a downtown office tower adjacent to and part of the NASCAR Hall of Fame in Charlotte, NC.
- He has handled the acquisition, financing, development and disposition of numerous large office, retail and residential developments.
- He recently handled the acquisition of several medical office complexes.
- He has extensive experience handling complex retail and office lease transactions throughout the United States.
- He has recently been involved in the acquisition and development of a regional mall.
- Selected as a North Carolina Top Rated Lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell.
Active in the Charlotte community, Mr. Smith is affiliated with:
- Myers Park Presbyterian Church
- Habitat for Humanity
- Past Board Member, The Children's Theatre