Shane is Head of William Fry’s Corporate Department. He has been involved in a number of significant acquisitions, joint venture, venture fund, fundraising and take private transactions on behalf of Irish and international clients (both public and private).
Recent significant transactions include advising:
- Mincon Group plc on its admission to ESM and AIM and its related equity fundraising of €50 million
- Davy in relation to a number of corporate mandates including on its acquisition of the fund management and private client business of Bloxham and also on its acquisition of Prescient Investment Managers
- OCS Investment Holdings, a subsidiary of Gordon Brothers, the global private equity and investment company, in relation to its acquisition of the Clery’s department store business
- The shareholders of Jacob Fruitfield Food Group Limited on the sale of the entire issued share capital of Jacob Fruitfield Food Group Limited to Valeo Foods and on their acquisition of a strategic stake in Valeo Food Group Limited
- A number of private equity funds in relation to their acquisition of non-performing loan portfolios