Practices in the areas of labour and employment law representing management of public and private sector organizations engaged in a variety of industries.
Provides practical advice and assistance to clients on all matters relating to labour and employment law, including:
- the negotiation, drafting, interpretation and application of collective agreements
- the negotiation and drafting of employment agreements
- the drafting, implementation and enforcement of workplace policies
- disciplinary matters and terminations
- compensation and benefit matters
- labour and employment matters relating to corporate restructuring, downsizing and acquisitions
- human rights matters, including discrimination, accommodation and harassment employment standards matters
- workplace safety and health and workers compensation matters
Represents employers before arbitration boards, human rights commissions and tribunals, labour boards, workers compensation tribunals and Manitoba courts.