Sean Feller is a partner in Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher's Los Angeles office. He is a member of the firm's Executive Compensation and Employee Benefits Practice Group. His practice focuses on all aspects executive compensation and employee benefits. His practice encompasses tax, ERISA, accounting, corporate, and securities law aspects of equity and other incentive compensation plans; qualified and nonqualified retirement and deferred compensation plans and executive employment and severance arrangements. In 2014, Mr. Feller was ranked by Chambers USA as a leading lawyer in California in the area of Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation.
Mr. Feller’s practice has focused on:
- Designing and implementing stock and other incentive plans
- Designing, implementing and advising clients on deferred compensation plans, 401(k) plans and ESOPs, SERPs and tax-qualified defined benefit pension plans, as well as health and welfare plans and other types of fringe benefits
- Advising public company clients on securities law compliance involving a comprehensive range of compensation plans
- Advising public company clients on securities law disclosure requirements involving executive and director compensation
- Advising companies, boards and management teams on compensation and benefits in mergers and acquisitions
- Designing and negotiating executive and director compensation arrangements
Mr. Feller received his law degree from Columbia Law School in 2000. He earned a bachelor of science from Cornell University in 1997. He is admitted to practice in the States of New York and California.