Bob Corn-Revere has extensive experience in First Amendment law and communications, media and information technology law. He regularly counsels clients and serves as litigation counsel in communications and Internet-related matters. Bob speaks and writes extensively on First Amendment and communications policy issues.
Bob also successfully petitioned Governor George E. Pataki to grant the first posthumous pardon in New York history, to the late comedian Lenny Bruce in a landmark pro bono case. Read the pardon petition.
Representative clients include: A&E Television Networks, American Association of Advertising Agencies, Association of National Advertisers, American Advertising Federation, CBS Corporation, Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, ICM Registry, LodgeNet, Inc., Mark Burnett Productions, Motion Picture Association of America, Texas Entertainment Association, and Viacom.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals D.C. Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit