Mr. LaSoya is the National Chair of Stroock's Private Equity Practice Group. He has worked on a variety of complex corporate transactions, including tender offers, acquisitions and divestitures, public offerings and private and public equity investments. He counsels clients in the areas of public disclosure and reporting, corporate governance and general corporate matters. He represents public and private companies, and private equity investors and their portfolio companies, in their day-to-day legal affairs and in transactions across a range of industries.
— REPRESENTATIVE MATTERS
- Shamrock Capital in connection with numerous private equity matters, including investments in Mobilitie Investments III, LLC (wireless infrastructure), Guam Telephone Authority (telecommunications), Modern Luxury Media (city and lifestyle magazines), Netgear (networking equipment), Portal Player (digital media), PRN (in-store television network), Latin Communications Group (Spanish language radio, television and print) and Triad Broadcasting (radio).
- Platinum Equity in connection with various private equity matters, including MetoKote Corporation (industrial metal coating services), San Diego Union Tribune (newspaper) and Aquilex (maintenance, repair, overhaul and cleaning solutions to the energy industry).
- Nogales Investors in connection with numerous private equity investments, including Naartjie Custom Kids, Inc. (retail clothing), Video King (gaming) and Vanguard Space Technologies (aerospace).
- Saybrook Corporate Opportunity Fund in connection with various investments, including Bankruptcy Management Solutions (financial services), iPayment (financial services), Rotech (healthcare), AGY Holding Corp (manufacturing of fiberglass yarns), Sleep Innovations, Inc. (bedding) and Total Transportation Services (logistics).
- Kubota Credit Corporation in connection with joint ventures, strategic alliances, financings and corporate, regulatory, financial service, insurance, licensing and distribution matters.
U.S. District Court, Central District of California
U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
U.S. District Court, Southern District of California