Pat Goebel is a partner in the Business Law Group. Pat focuses his practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions and general business and corporate matters. His practice includes an emphasis on the representation of privately held businesses in legal, financial and business matters. His experience includes:
- Representing both buyers and sellers, strategic and financial, in over 150 successful stock and asset acquisitions and divestitures and venture capital transactions throughout the United States.
- Representing a large privately held Midwestern manufacturer in its acquisition and divestiture program involving 25 separate transactions in the past thirteen years.
- Representing a large privately held Midwestern manufacturer in its purchase of the premier global manufacturer of highly-engineered continuous cast iron bar products.
- Representing the seller of a multibillion dollar foodservice business in the sale of that business to a privately held buyer.
- Representing the seller of a multibillion dollar food wholesale business in the sale of that business to a strategic buyer.
- Representing the family ownership group in the sale of one of the largest privately held foundry businesses in the United States.
- Representing the owner of seven retail supermarkets and a bakery in the sale of those businesses to a strategic buyer.
- Regularly advising privately held and family businesses and their owners with respect to general business and commercial matters, succession planning, estate and financial planning matters, and taxation.