Nina Moshynska is a Ukrainian patent and trademark attorney. In 2000 she co-founded Gorodissky & Partners (Kyiv); since then, she has been a managing partner of the firm.
Ms. Moshynska counsels clients in all matters relating to the protection of IP rights – including patents, utility models, designs and trademarks – and has a history of successfully protecting clients’ rights in courts of law.
Ms. Moshynska graduated from Kyiv Polytechnic University and the Central Institute of Intellectual Property (Moscow). As a deputy director of the Ukrainian Patent Office Research Centre she participated in the creation of the legislative base on the protection of IP rights in Ukraine.
Ms. Moshynska has trained at the World Intellectual Property Organisation, including completing its seminar on the enforcement of patent rights.
Ms. Moshynska co-founded and is now a member of the Ukrainian Patent Attorney Association, of which she was the first president. She is also a member of the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property, the International Trademark Association and the Licensing Executives Society International. She has contributed to numerous local and foreign specialised publications.
- Ranked among the best Ukrainian IP lawyers by Best Lawyers since 2009
- Recognised as a leading practitioner in the Ukrainian IP industry and an IP Star by Managing Intellectual Propertysince 2014
- Recognised for her broad practice that encompasses patents, design and trademarks in the WTR 1000 2014 - 2016
- Recommended as one of the best Ukrainian trademark experts in The International Who’s Who of Trademark Lawyers 2011
- WIPR Leaders 2016 recognized Nina Moshynska as one of the best and remarkable of IP protection professionals
- Global Law Experts (GLE) and Corporate INTL recognized as the best expert of IP protection professionals in Ukraine
- Ukrainian Association of Patent Attorneys
- Chapter Ukraine (“Patent Claim Interpretation - Global Edition 2010-2011, 2013-2015”, Thomson-Reuters, 2010, 2013, 2014)
- Chapter Ukraine (“The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Copyright 2015-2016”, Global Legal Group Ltd, 2014-2015)
- Chapter Ukraine (“The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Franchise 2015”, Global Legal Group Ltd, 2015)
- Chapter Ukraine (“The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Trade Marks 2015-2016”, Global Legal Group Ltd, 2015-2016)
- Chapter Ukraine (“The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Patents 2017”, Global Legal Group Ltd, 2016)