Nancy Williams, a partner in the firm's Labor & Employment practice, has
been representing companies in labor and employment law for nearly 30 years. She
counsels employers and represents them in litigation on equal employment
opportunity, discipline and discharge, and a wide variety of other employment
Nancy is an active member in the American Bar Association and
Washington State Bar Association, especially in the labor and litigation areas.
She is also a frequent speaker on a wide range of employment law issues. Nancy
is past chair of the Seattle Labor and Employment practice at Perkins Coie and
the King County Bar Association's Labor and Employment Law Section. She was also
a trustee for the King County Bar Association.
- Other Court Admissions —
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- Listed in Chambers USA, "America’s Leading Labor and Employment Lawyers"
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, "Washington’s Super Lawyers," 2003 - Present
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
Write a client comment