Myra is a Corporate Partner and former Managing Partner of the Firm. She has a broad corporate practice specialising in mergers & acquisitions, public takeovers, IPOs and capital market transactions. She has a particular focus on companies in the technology sector and she also advises companies and boards of directors on corporate governance, general compliance and troublesome issues.
Her notable cases include advising:
- on IPOs of IONA Technologies, Riverdeep, Esat, Baltimore Technologies, Norkom, CPL Resources, Smurfit Kappa and Dalata
- Skillsoft plc on its sale to Charterhouse
- the Now Factory on its sale to IBM
- Fairfax Financial Holdings, WL Ross, Kennedy Wilson and others on the purchase of 34% equity stake in Bank of Ireland
- on the Green REIT plc’s €400m placing and open offer
Myra is a non-executive director of the UCD Foundation. She is a former director of the Irish Institute of Directors and served as a non-executive director on the board of the Irish Road Safety Authority from 2006-2014.