Matt Flynn is considered one of Wisconsin’s foremost litigators handling highly complex and often highly controversial matters. His extensive experience includes:
- Defending individuals and corporations who are the subjects of SEC and FINRA proceedings and investigations.
- Representing defendants in class action securities cases.
- Representing Respondents in FINRA arbitrations.
- Representing news organizations in cases involving libel, invasion of privacy and newsgathering torts.
- Complex commercial litigation.
- Advising Clients on Internal Investigations.