Mary Pat Jacoby practices in the area of labor and employment, specializing in employment litigation and counseling with an emphasis in wrongful discharge, discrimination, employment tort and ERISA litigation. Ms. Jacoby’s experience includes lead trial counsel in federal and state jury trials and administrative agency trials, representation in the Wisconsin Supreme Court and Court of Appeals. Ms. Jacoby’s published decisions include:
- Mackenzie v. Miller Brewing Co., 2001 WI 23, 241 Wis. 2d 700.
- Freer v. M & I Marshall & Ilsley Corp., 2005 WI App. 254, 288 Wis. 2d 459; 2004 WI App. 201, 276 Wis. 2d 721.
- Rockline, Inc. v. Wisconsin Physicians Service Ins. Corp., 175 Wis. 2d 583 (Ct. App. 1993).
- American Motors Corp. v. LIRC, 119 Wis. 2d 706 (1984).
- Huey v. United Parcel Service, Inc., 165 F.3d 1084 (7th Cir. 1999).