Monty Gray handles a wide range of commercial disputes, litigation and appeals. He has been lead counsel in dozens of trials before judges, juries and arbitrators, some lasting up to three months. His cases have involved computer systems and software, banking, insurance, health care, telecommunications, newspapers and other media, wholesale and retail distribution of consumer goods, professional services, government contracting, ship construction, timber, agriculture, and fishing, among other industries; and they have presented issues under antitrust law, employment discrimination, ERISA, constitutional law, intellectual property, and contract law, among others. Monty is also active in alternative dispute resolution and counseling, and in pro bono representation of those unable to afford private counsel.
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit, 1984
- U.S. Court of International Trade,1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit,1973
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington, 1974
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 1973