Kevin Long is the national chair of Quarles & Brady LLP’s Commercial Litigation Group. His practice focuses on construction and real estate litigation. He is also experienced in U.C.C., condemnation and insurance litigation. Mr. Long’s construction litigation experience includes delay damage claims, defective labor/materials/workmanship cases, bid protests, payment disputes and jobsite injury cases. He has special experience with effect of economic loss doctrine on construction claims, enforceability of liquidated damage provisions in construction contracts and lien priority, perfection and waiver issues.
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1992
- Pro hac vice admissions throughout the country