Kelley Cornish is a partner in the Bankruptcy and Corporate Reorganization Department and a member of the firm's Management Committee. Kelley represents the full range of participants in bankruptcy cases and corporate restructurings – debtors, secured and unsecured creditors, official and unofficial committees, and acquirors of distressed assets. She also has substantial experience in complex commercial litigation, including bankruptcy-related litigation involving fraudulent transfers, preferences and equitable subordination.
Kelley has served as debtor's counsel to large public and private companies including:
Foresight Energy LP (producer and marketer of thermal coal);
Walter Energy, Inc. (producer and exporter of metallurgical coal for the global steel industry);
- AbitibiBowater Inc. (newsprint, specialty papers and wood products);
- The Warnaco Group (manufacturer and marketer of apparel, including Speedo/Authentic Fitness and Calvin Klein);
- The Penn Traffic Company (regional food retailer);
- London Fog Industries (manufacturer and marketer of apparel); and
- Progressive Moulded Products and American Remanufacturers, Inc. (auto parts manufacturer and remanufacturer, respectively).