Joe Puchner practices in all areas of commercial real estate law, including development, purchase and sale, leasing, financing and land use. He also practices in the areas of international business transactions and specialized immigration law. His recent experience includes:
- Real estate transactional work related to the establishment of wind farms in central Wisconsin.
- All aspects of work related to the development of several top-tier industrial parks in southeastern Wisconsin.
- Representation of ownership on significant redevelopment projects in downtown Milwaukee.
- Work on development of healthcare facilities, including medical office buildings, research facilities and hospital joint ventures.
- Assistance with all types of real estate issues related to the establishment of a multistate electricity transmission company.
- Representation of U.S. and foreign parties on international acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Representation of numerous NBA basketball players on immigration matters, including applications for U.S. permanent residence.