Jeff practices in the area of civil litigation, representing large insurance companies, universities, major vehicle manufacturers, professional sports teams, product manufacturers and international corporations in a wide array of cases. He also represents seriously injured parties and has secured multi-million dollar awards and settlements for his clients. He is listed as a Best Lawyer by Best Lawyers in America in the area of Personal Injury Litigation.
- Wrongful death and personal injury cases;
- Products liability, construction accidents and defects;
- Bad faith claims;
- Professional malpractice;
- Involved in a number of significant plaintiff’s personal injury and wrongful death cases, securing multi-million dollar awards and settlements for his clients; and
- Represented several professional athletes in both negotiations and litigation.
Steven C. Nichols v. Michael Carbajal — No. CV-97-23546 (Az. Sup. Ct. 2000)
Mora v. Phoenix Indemnity Insurance Company — 1 CA-CV 98-0521, 996 P.2d 116 (Ct. App. Div. 1, Dept. A 1999)
Steven Knotts v. Jeffrey K. Paulk — No. DV-98-07091 (Az. Sup. Ct. 1998)
Home Indemnity Company v. Mead Reinsurance Corp. — No. 2 CA-CV 90-0102, 166 Ariz. 59, 800 P.2d 46 (Ct. App. 1990)
Mendoza v. McDonald’s Corp. — Maricopa County Superior Court No. CV2000-018376