Jason Krasno is the only 3rd generation workers' compensation lawyer in the state of Pennsylvania. He is the Managing Partner of Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo. Additionally, he is the 2011 Co-Chairman of the Philadelphia Bar Association Workers' Compensation Section and holds a seat on the Board of Governors for the Pennsylvania Association for Justice. In his role with Krasno Krasno and Onwudinjo, Jason is a litigator first and foremost. He spends the majority of his day battling insurance companies and employers on behalf of his clients. Jason has developed a unique style in the court room. He simplifies the case for his clients and complicates it for employers and insurance companies. As the managing partner, Jason is in charge of bringing in new cases and developing relationships with clients, doctors and potential referral sources.
It does not matter how busy Jason is, he always has time for his clients. He provides each client with his personal cell phone number and email. He prides himself on returning calls or responding to emails within 24 hours. Clients are often surprised by how easy it is to get in touch with Jason. His dedication to the practice of law and his clients has rewarded him. Jason was named to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® in the area of workers' compensation and Best Lawyers in America rated Jason as one of the Top Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Pennsylvania. Jason has been interviewed by or consulted with Fox News, CNN Special Investigations, Philadelphia Business Journal and various radio stations. He has also appeared in the Best Lawyer's Edition of Newsweek Magazine and U.S. News and World Report. Jason has been a guest lecturer for the Pennsylvania Bar Association as well as private organizations and institutions. He takes great pride in expanding his knowledge of the law. His expertise was recognized by a foreign government who asked Jason to be a consultant on complex workers' compensation issues that faced this South Pacific Island Country.
Outside of court, Jason is a dedicated father to his young son Benjamin. During the week, Jason likes helping Ben with his school projects and cooking dinner. On the weekend, you can find Jason coaching t-ball or kicking the soccer ball to a group of his son's friends. It is a challenge balancing work and family. Jason learned the importance of this balance from his father and law partner, Lester Krasno. Jason and Lester run the law firm of Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo from their two offices located in Pottsville and Philadelphia.
If you get injured on the job, call Jason Krasno. You will not find a more dedicated, hard working attorney who is ready to fight for your rights.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Law
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 1999
- New Jersey, 1999
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2001
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA
- Major: History/Political Science
- Minor: Anthropology
- Speaker, Tough Problems in Workers' Compensation Law, Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Speaker, 9th Annual PA & NJ, I.A.R.P. Conference at the Tropicana Hotel and Casino, June 2008
- Presenter for ESL Strategic Alliance CLE title the Basic Workers Compensation Case April 24, 2009, April 24, 2009 - Present
Honors and Awards
- Best Lawyers in America, 2009, 2010
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, 2006 - Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member
- Schuylkill County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- 2011 Philadelphia Workers Compensation Bar Association, Co-Chairman