Jim Gidley has 40 years of litigation experience. His experience includes
product liability, commercial and business litigation, real estate litigation,
insurance coverage disputes, personal injury defense, counseling on corporate
and individual insurance claims issues, mass tort litigation, work site
accidents, defense of premises liability claims, and construction and building
materials defects. He also is experienced in representing builders and
developers on contract and trespass claims and representing property owners in
condemnation. He counsels clients regarding Consumer Product Safety Commission
and acts as mediator in cases involving areas in which he practices.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit —
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Listed in Benchmark Litigation’s Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys as a Local Litigation Star in Commercial Litigation; Insurance and Product Liability
- Listed in Benchmark Litigation’s Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys as a National Litigation Star
- Listed in Expert Guides, "World's Leading Product Liability Lawyers," 2013
- Listed in Oregon Super Lawyers, 2006 - 2012
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Ranked by Chambers USA, as “America’s Leading Litigation Lawyers", 2005 - present
"James Gidley is a very good attorney who obtains very good results."
"Jim Gidley stepped into a dangerous case outside Oregon, brought it back on track and secured a favorable result. Since then, he has been our "go-to" person for all legal matters in Oregon."
Write a client comment