Jim Flynn is a partner in and chair of Bricker & Eckler's Health Care group. His general health care practice focuses on transactional, regulatory, governance, reimbursement-related, health planning and long-term care matters, including experience in advising Boards, physician contracting, joint ventures, federal and state regulatory issues, fraud and abuse, False Claims Act, certificate of need, community health needs assessments, corporate compliance, corporate organization and governance, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, and federal and state administrative appeals. In these areas, he has appeared before federal and state courts, the Provider Reimbursement Review Board, administrative law judges, state agency administrative hearings, and in medical staff hearings.
Other Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- United States District Court for District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit