With 30 years of experience behind him, Isidro provides tax advice to Spanish and international companies, specialising above all in domestic and international tax planning and the tax ramifications of restructuring processes.
Before joining Roca Junyent, Isidro was a partner at Landwell-PricewaterhouseCoopers, and prior to that he worked as a tax consultant at Arthur Andersen and at the law firm Estudio Legal.
He is the senior partner at the Madrid office and sits on the Management Committee and Board of Directors of Roca Junyent.
He is also a member of the Advisory Committee of Centro de Estudios Garrigues.
Spanish, English and French.
- Madrid Bar Association.
- Financial auditor (non-practicing).
- Law Degree, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, 1983.
- Economic and Business Sciences Degree, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, 1984.
- Master in the Spanish Tax System, Escuela de Economía, 1986.
- Associate lecturer at the Law Department of Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
- Lecturer at Centro de Formación Garrigues.
- Lecturer at Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía.
- Recommended by Best Lawyers International, since 2008 edition, in the area of Tax.
- Recommended by Chambers Europe - Leaders of Their Fields, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 edition.
- Recommended by Chambers Global - Leaders of Their Fields, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 edition.
- Recommended by The Legal 500, in the area of Tax.
- Recommended by Practical Law Company in the area of Tax.