Throughout his career, Henry N. Heuerman has concentrated his practice in the areas of banking and commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, contracts, construction law and business and environmental litigation.
Mr. Heuerman has represented numerous clients in commercial transactions, loan transactions and construction projects. His litigation practice has involved the representation of individuals, private and public entities in contract disputes and other commercial and environmental matters in state and federal courts. Mr. Heuerman is an of counsel attorney located in the Toledo office of Eastman & Smith.
- Represented financial institutions and businesses in multi-state loan negotiations and documentation.
- Represented commercial and manufacturing businesses in the multi-state sale and acquisition of businesses.
- Lead construction counsel for multiple public school construction projects in Ohio.
- Lead trial counsel in the successful litigation of a school district's multi-million dollar environmental contamination claim in federal court.
- Lead trial counsel in the successful assertion of warranty claims for a multi-national manufacturing client in federal court.