Gonzalo is an expert in resolving all kinds of court and arbitration proceedings in the fields of civil and corporate law, with extensive experience in disputes concerning unfair competition, economic and financial claims, and banking law.
Spanish, Catalan and English.
- Barcelona Bar Association.
- Law Degree, Universitat de Barcelona, 1995.
- Lecturer on the Master’s Degree in Law, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lecturer on the Master’s in International Law at Madrid’s Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía.
- Lecturer on the Master’s Degree in Law, Universitat Internacional de Catalunya.
- Recommended by Best Lawyers International, since 2013 edition, in the area of Litigation.