I am a registered Patent Lawyer practicing before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. I have also been admitted to practice before all Iowa Courts. Further, I am experienced in representing clients in litigation throughout the United States, including practice before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board as well as Federal Courts in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin, and Washington DC. Additionally, I have multiple experiences with international counsel in intellectual property, commercial and litigation matters.
My practice areas involve complex litigation, commercial matters and litigation, intellectual property matters and litigation, and employment matters and litigation.
In addition to my peer recognition as reflected by my selection to The Best Lawyers in America®, I have obtained additional special peer Recognition which includes the following:
- Martindale-Hubbell - AV® Preeminent™ Rating
- Great Plains Super Lawyers® 2011-Present
- Iowa Super Lawyers® 2007 - Present: Intellectual Property Litigation & Employment Litigation
- Benchmark Litigation: Intellectual Property Litigation & Employment Litigation
- Fellow, Iowa Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Selection by Invitation Only Limited to 250 Trial Lawyers – All Areas of Practice
- Only Registered Patent Lawyer Elected as a Fellow