Gail practices in the corporate and securities and business transactions areas of the firm, with extensive experience in a variety of corporate transactions and a particular emphasis in corporate finance matters, including taxable and tax-exempt public debt issuances, private placements, commercial paper programs, syndicated and single-lender loan and letter of credit facilities, debt restructures, project financings, leveraged and synthetic lease transactions, structured financings, asset securitizations, cross-border and multi-currency financings, collateralized mortgage obligations, venture capital investments and lender liability counseling.
Gail has represented a wide range of participants in these matters, including national, state and foreign banking institutions, insurance companies, trustees, asset-based and other lending institutions, underwriters, venture capital investors, securities issuers, borrowers and other corporate clients. A significant portion of her practice has also been devoted to transactions related to the health care industry. Gail also has extensive experience in handling secured transactions, including under both Articles 8 and 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
Gail has been named one of the Best Lawyers in America for each year since 1995, as published by Woodward/White Publications. Among her professional honors, she has been elected a Fellow of The American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers.
- Representation of affiliated oil and gas production investment companies in secured, syndicated credit facilities aggregating $3 billion
- Representation of financial institution in $35 million syndicated acceptance facility
- Representation of litigation support services company in its senior credit facility, subordinated debt facilities, intercreditor arrangements and equity investments
- Representation of public hospital corporation in its receivables securitization facility and $65 million asset-based loan and letter of credit facility
- Representation of independent oil and gas producer in public offering of $150 million guaranteed senior subordinated notes and related exchange
- Representation of petrochemical producer in $475 million syndicated cogeneration project financing