Evelyn Cruz Sroufe, a partner in the firm’s Business practice, focuses her
practice on corporate finance and securities, acquisitions and takeover defense
and corporate governance.
- Other Court Admissions —
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, “Washington's Super Lawyers," 2004 - 2013
- Listed in Who’s Who Legal USA – Corporate Governance, 2006
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Ranked by Chambers USA, as “America’s Leading Business Lawyers," 2005 - 2014
"Evelyn is a pleasure to work with. She is extremely smart and knowledgeable and has a wealth of experience. At the same time, she uses common sense and understands the practical needs and constraints of her clients. She brings great value to the table whenever we need her."
"Evelyn is a very experienced, very capable attorney on all corporate matters and M&A."
"Ms. Sroufe is the consummate professional. She has extensive securities law as well as board governance experience. She instills confidence in her clients and works hard to provide total client service."
Write a client comment