Mike DeLaney is the co-head of Moore & Van Allen’s corporate practice and represents both public and private companies in their ongoing business affairs. He has extensive experience in negotiating, structuring and advising clients with respect to acquisition transactions and related matters including stock acquisitions, asset purchases, mergers and joint ventures.
Mr. DeLaney advises companies with respect to corporate governance and securities regulation, and regularly attends board, committee and shareholder meetings of public and private companies in that regard. He also represents clients in corporate finance matters including public and private equity and debt offerings and has in-depth experience with industrial development revenue bond financing.
Mr. DeLaney assists clients with location and environmental permitting of manufacturing facilities, acquiring land and major equipment and procuring materials and services. He is also experienced and successful in representing high profile domestic and international companies in the negotiation of tax and other incentives for new and expanding industrial, office and data center facilities.
AWARDS AND PROFESSIONAL RECOGNITION
- Included in US News & World Report's Best Lawyers in America - Corporate Governance Law.
- Included in Chambers Partners USA in North Carolina - Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Selected as a North Carolina Top Rated Lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Included in Business North Carolina's Legal Elite - Corporate/Business.
- Included in North Carolina Super Lawyers - Corporate Governance & Compliance; Mergers & Acquisitions.