Listed in Best Lawyers since 2009
Ed Wicks focuses his practice in the areas of real estate transactions and development, secured financings and workouts, leasing transactions and hospitality law. In his years of experience, he has:
- Represented public and private hospitality companies in the acquisition, management, financing, debt restructuring and disposition of domestic and foreign hotel and resort properties;
- Represented lenders, special servicers and borrowers in securitized financings, loan enforcement and workouts, and the acquisition of commercial mortgage loans from private and governmental portfolios;
- Represented retail property owners and tenants in the disposition, acquisition, operation and leasing of portfolios throughout the United States;
- Represented phased commercial and residential developments, including complex multi-use project declarations and affordable housing projects;
- Represented public real estate investment trusts in purchases and sales of commercial properties and residential apartment complexes located throughout the country, including acquisitions through bankruptcy proceedings; and
- Represented Asian and European investors and lenders in acquisitions and financings of U.S. properties.