Beau Fisher represents companies in a variety of corporate transactions with a primary focus on domestic and international mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital, private placements, joint ventures, strategic alliances and general corporate matters.
- Named Best Lawyers' 2014 Charlotte Mergers & Acquisitions Law "Lawyer of the Year."
- Member of the Business Section Council of the Business Section of the NC Bar Association (2010 - 2013)
- Member of the Finance Committee of the United Way of the Central Carolinas (2010 - Present)
- Former Member of Administrative Board for Myers Park United Methodist Church
- Youth League Basketball Coach (2007 - 2012)
- Youth League Football Coach (2009; 2014)
- Past Chairman (2006- 2007) of the Business Section of the Mecklenburg County Bar
- Past Chairman (2005 - 2007) of the Recruiting Committee of the North Carolina Bar Association