Doug represents lending institutions and borrowers principally in the areas of commercial, acquisition, real estate, energy and construction loans. He also represents lending institutions in asset recovery and recovered asset management. In addition, he advises clients on usury, regulatory, lender liability and uniform commercial code matters. Doug also has experience in bankruptcy and litigation and represents clients in these areas as a single creditor, as well as serving as counsel to agents and participants in syndicated credits.
- Counsel to Citicorp North America, Inc. as Administrative Agent and Lehman Commercial Paper, Inc. as Syndication Agent on a $1,575,000,000 credit facility to a midstream pipeline holding company
- Counsel to Citicorp North America, Inc. on a $1,175,000,000 credit facility to the general partner of a midstream pipeline master limited partnership
- Counsel to Bank One, NA, as Administrative Agent, on $350,000,000 secured Credit Facility to Metals USA, Inc.
- Counsel to Wells Fargo Bank, as Administrative Agent, on Revolving Credit Facility to a privately owned equipment company
- Counsel to Basic Energy Services, Inc. on a $225,000,000 credit facility with UBS Financial Services
- Counsel to Rowan Companies, Inc. on $160,000,000 credit facility with Citibank, N.A.