Diane Haller has extensive practice experience in multiple aspects of commercial real estate development. Ms. Haller's experience includes:
- Representation of a national convenience store operator and a Fortune 100 international integrated energy company on an ongoing basis in the acquisition, disposition, sale and leaseback, and financing of several thousand gas stations and convenience stores located throughout the United States; also represented the convenience store operator in its development, management and operation of distribution facilities.
- Representation of local and national homebuilding companies in connection with acquiring, developing, joint venturing, financing and selling master planned communities and other real property, including commercial properties, and in connection with the joint venture, sale and leaseback of office buildings.
- Representation of pension funds, REITS, national developers and local developers to acquire, sell, develop, mange, operate, finance and joint venture commercial properties including high rise office buildings, multi-use commercial projects, industrial parks, multifamily buildings and mixed-use projects.
- Representation of privately held investment management firms, which manage and control portfolios of real estate related investments on behalf of private and institutional capital; representation includes ongoing acquisition, financing, leasing, management and sales of office, industrial, and multifamily buildings.
- Representation of a major national bank in the acquisition, development, leasing and sale of its office buildings, bank branches, in-store bank premises, and other bank properties.
- Representation of national and local banks and other financial institutions in the workout and restructuring of troubled loans; restructurings and workouts involved converted industrial lofts, assisted living facilities, redevelopment projects, golf courses, and office buildings; and the resale of the properties.
- Representation of court-appointed receivers in the workout and restructuring of troubled real estate assets including homebuilder assets and businesses.