Dennis successfully represented the California State Assembly in two high profile sexual harassment cases - Holman vs. Connollyand Boyd vs. Conroy. He has appeared before the United States Supreme Court in Concrete Pipe and Products vs. Construction Laborers Pension Trust.
He is a member of the American Bar Association, the State Bar of California, the Labor Advisory Committee of the California Chamber of Commerce, and has served as a panelist and moderator for the California Continuing Education Bar Labor Law presentations.
Dennis received his B.S. and J.D. degrees from the University of California, Los Angeles.
Construction, Retail Outlets, Water Agencies, Educational, Manufacturing, Fire Protection, Financial Institutions, Printing, Warehousing, Oil, Transportation, Agricultural, Food Processing, Automotive, State Agencies/Governmental Entities, and Healthcare
Unions Negotiated with on Behalf of Clients
Teamsters, Machinists, Iron Workers, Longshoremen; Oil, Chemical & Atomic Workers, Teachers, Fire Fighters, Steel Workers, Pressmen, Typographical, Operating Engineers, Electricians, Laborers
- Representation of employers in wrongful termination, sexual harassment and sexual discrimination cases
- Representation of employers before the National Labor Relations Board, including elections, unfair labor practice, appeals, and enforcement proceedings in the circuit courts and before the United States Supreme Court
- Representation of clients before both the Fair Employment Practice Commission of the State of California and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission of the United States
- Representation of clients before the Occupational Safety & Health Administration of California
- Representation of clients in suits brought on behalf of Trust Funds, including advising clients with respect to audits performed by Trust Funds, claims for unfunded vested liability, and representation of Trust Funds in actions on their behalf
- Representation of clients accused of violating various state labor codes, including failure to make overtime payments, forfeiture of vacation pay