David Eades heads Moore & Van Allen's Bankruptcy and Restructuring team. Lenders, administrative agents, collateral agents and indenture trustees call on him to represent them in complex workouts and bankruptcy proceedings. David has successfully represented numerous clients in proceedings across the country and across a wide spectrum of industries.
- Member, Board of Directors, Charlotte's Urban Ministry Center.
- Selected as a North Carolina Top Rated Lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Included in Best Lawyers in America for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Bankruptcy Litigation
- Included in Business North Carolina's Legal Elite list. His primary area of practice is Bankruptcy.
- Included in Chambers Partners USA in North Carolina - Bankruptcy/Restructuring.
- Selected for inclusion to the North Carolina Super Lawyers list. His primary area of practice is Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights.