Dana practices in the areas of land use, real estate development and governmental affairs. She has represented various regional and national developers and landowners in the planning and development of mixed-use, master-planned communities by assisting in a broad range of issues, including master planning and land use entitlements, negotiating annexations and development agreements, and advising on archaeological issues, infrastructure financing and development, analysis of water rights and environmental protections. In 2012, Dana was named among the “Best Lawyers in America,” along with nearly two thirds of her fellow G&K shareholders.
- Representation of commercial developers in negotiating economic incentive agreements with municipalities.
- Representation of developers in the lease and purchase of State Trust Land.
- Representation of developers in the negotiation and formation of community facilities districts.
- Creation of legislation for the formation of a multi-jurisdictional airport authority.
- Formation and representation of an aviation-related, mixed use airport authority in various aviation, taxation, utility, economic development and legislative issues related to the redevelopment of a closed military facility.
- Representation of a fiber-optic telecommunication company in state legislative and local permitting and regulatory issues related to the construction of a new system.