Craig practises corporate and securities law with an emphasis on corporate finance, as well as mergers and acquisitions. His practice concentrates on technology companies. Craig advises Canadian and foreign corporations, investors and underwriters on private and public company matters and on all aspects of Canadian securities regulation. He has been involved in over 100 venture capital financings raising an aggregate of more than $1.5 billion. Craig is a frequent speaker at conferences relating to venture capital, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and other issues relevant to technology companies.
- Madison Dearborn Partners on its investment in Complete Innovations.
- Underwriters for Descartes Systems Group on its $147 million MJDS offering.
- Mitel Networks on its $94 million MJDS secondary offering.
- Mitel Networks on its acquisition of Aastra Technologies.
- Underwriters for Baylin Technologies on its $50 million IPO.
- BTG plc on its $200 million acquisition of the Targeted Therapies business from Nordion.
- Mitel Networks on its acquisition of prairieFyre Software.
- Halogen Software on its $63 million dollar IPO.
- Underwriters for ViXS Systems on its going public transaction and $57 million capital raise.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals on its acquisition of BioVectra for up to $100 million.
- Moelis Capital Partners on its acquisition of Mxi Technologies Ltd.
- Mitel Networks on its $147 million cross-border IPO.
- Underwriters for SMART Technologies on its $660 million cross-border IPO.
- Underwriters for Genworth MI Canada on its $950 million IPO.
- Vector Capital on Corel Corporation’s going private transaction.
- DEW Engineering on its sale to CoorsTek.
- Mitel Networks on its $725 million acquisition of Inter-Tel and related financing.
- Underwriters for Bridgewater Systems on its $35 million IPO.
- Natus Medical on its $62 million acquisition of Excel-Tech.
- Subex on its $165 million acquisition of Syndesis.
- Underwriters for Corel Corporation on its cross-border IPO raising approximately $118 million.
- Alta Partners and other venture capital investors on the US$42.5 million investment in Zelos Therapeutics, Inc.
- Elevation Partners LP, a U.S. private equity firm, on its acquisition of BioWare Corp.
- L-3 Communications Corporation on in its acquisition of the Marine Controls Division of CAE Inc.