Craig Shrontz, a partner in the Real Estate Land Use Practice Group, counsels
clients in commercial real estate and property development transactions, as well
as retail and commercial leasing transactions. Craig has particular experience
in mixed-use projects, shopping center transactions, public-private partnerships
and senior housing developments. He also has extensive experience in business
counseling, including business acquisitions and sales, project and business
finance transactions, commercial transactions, and entity and joint venture
- Other Court Admissions —
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Listed in Seattle Metropolitan Magazine, "Best Lawyers in Seattle"
- Listed in Washington Law and Politics, "Super Lawyers", 2007 - 2012
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Ranked by Chambers USA, as "Americas Leading Business Lawyers" and "Americas Leading Real Estate Lawyers"
Write a client comment