Chris Moore is an advocate for employers, and has successfully defended federal and state law claims of race, sex, religious, age and disability discrimination; breach of contract, wrongful termination, retaliation, defamation, harassment, infliction of emotional distress, misrepresentation, interference with contract, whistleblower, employee benefits and abuse of right claims; state and federal wage claims; family and medical leave claims; unfair labor practices; and labor arbitrations. He has also successfully represented employers in disputes involving non-compete and non-solicitation agreements.Chris has also represented management in union organizing campaigns, labor disputes and the defense of unfair labor practice charges. As an advisor, Chris has prepared written employment practices, systems, forms and contracts, and has trained managers on their implementation and administration.
Other Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court, Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Eastern, Northern, Southern, and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth, Sixth, Eighth and Tenth Circuits
Experience — Chris handles litigation and advice for clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. His clients include major oilfield services companies, retailers, medical facilities, and universities.