Christiane Jodoin is a partner in the corporate practice of our Montréal Office. Her practice focuses mainly on mergers and acquisitions, financing and business law. She has been involved in various transactions for the purchase or sale of businesses as well as for corporate reorganizations involving public and private companies.
- Alfa Capital Inc. in connection with the acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Vulcan Hoist and related financing.
- Canadian national Railway in the purchase of Chemins de fer du Québec and its subsidiaries.
- Fiera Capital Corporation, in its acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Natcan Investment Management Inc. from National Bank of Canada.
- Gaz Métro Limited Partnership in relation to the reorganization of its public ownership structure into a new publicly listed corporation named Valener Inc.
- Gaz Métro Limited Partnership in connection with the acquisition of Central Vermont Public Service Corporation, through its subsidiary NNEC.
- Gaz Métro Plus Limited Partnership, in connection with the sale of its investment in HydroSolution, and the sale of substantially all of the assets of Servitech.
- Richelieu Hardware Ltd., in relation to several acquisitions of the assets of Canadian and American corporations, including Distributions Madico, Provincial Wood Products, Gordon Industrial Materials Ltd., New Century Distributors Group LLC, E. Kinast Distributors, Inc., P.J. White Hardwoods, CourterCo and Futura Hardware.