CAMILA DA MOTTA PACHECO ALVES DE ARAÚJO
Office: São Paulo
Dir. phone: (55) (11) 3049-5745
Areas of Practice
Corporate, Infrastructure, Regulatory and Administrative Law, Energy, Intellectual Property and IT and International Trade.
• Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) at Universidade de São Paulo Law School – USP (1987);
• Master of Comparative Jurisprudence (MCJ) from New York University School of Law (1991);
• Specialization in Financial Market Law at IBMEC – Business School (2000).
Portuguese and English.
• Recognized by Latin Lawyer 250 (2011) by her Energy and Oil and Gas work;
• Recommended in the area of Energy in Brazil by legal publication PLC Which Lawyer?
• President of the Brazilian Institute of Studies of the Energy Law (IBDE) since May/2011;
• Founding member and Vice President of the Brazilian Institute of Studies of the Energy Law (IBDE) from June/2003 to April/2011;
• Member of Brazilian Association of Information Technology and Telecommunications (ABDI);
• Member of International Bar Association (IBA);
• Permanent Member of the São Paulo Lawyers' Institute (IASP) since Sep/2006;
• Member of Lawyers ' Association of São Paulo (AASP).