Calvin Keith manages the Employment Law practice in the Portland office. Cal
has over 25 years of experience in employment law including numerous trials and
arbitrations of employment-related matters. Cal's experience includes complex
litigation including multi-party and class action employment and wage-and-hour
litigation as well as litigation of unlawful competition, trade secret and
confidential information issues. He received his J.D. in 1978 from the
University of Michigan. Cal also provides advice to employers on employment and
labor matters and speaks and teaches frequently on employment law topics from
the employer's perspective.
- Other Court Admissions —
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Listed in Chambers USA, "America's Leading Employment Lawyers"
- Listed in Oregon Law & Politics, "Oregon Super Lawyers," 2006 - Present
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
Write a client comment