Brian Hiebert practises corporate, commercial, energy, and environmental law. He has significant experience in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate finance, as well as energy and forestry industry projects and transactions.
Brian sat on the environmental management committee of a major forest products company for a number of years and has provided advice to a wide range of clients on environmental issues.
Among Brian’s clients are:
- a number of major forest products companies producing logs, market pulp, dimensional lumber, paper products, and wood pellets
- producers, distributors, and marketers of gas, electricity and other commodities
- an international manufacturer of cable, wire and tires
- a leading manufacturer of software and hardware for conversion of vehicles to natural gas
- a large environmental remediation and consulting firm
- an industry leader in large scale demolition projects
- and a developer and manufacturer of internet-based software.
Born in Vancouver, Brian received his Bachelor of Science degree in 1984 from Cornell University in Ithaca, New York and his Bachelor of Law degree in 1987 from The University of British Columbia.