Brad Fisher maintains a diverse civil litigation practice, handling cases involving corporate governance and partnership disputes, breaches of contract and business torts, misuse of trade secrets and other forms of unfair competition, violations of noncompetition covenants, and consumer protection claims, among others. He regularly litigates in both state and federal courts and in arbitration, and represents both defendants and plaintiffs. Brad also regularly represents health care clients in administrative proceedings before the Department of Health.
Brad’s clients include financial institutions, law firms, health care providers, technology companies, franchisors, and manufacturers.
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit